Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 8 - Tire Swing

Tire Swing

Recently, we were watching a movie and the boy in the movie was playing on an old fashion tire swing. This brought back memories for me. My brother and I loved to go to my Great Uncle Jake and Aunt Pearle’s house to visit on Sunday afternoon. It was not because we liked visiting with the old people, but we loved the old tire swing they had hanging from a big oak tree near the driveway. We could swing on that tire for hours. It was so different and much more exciting than our metal swing set. We could get the swing to go high and we loved to jump off at the highest point to see who could fly without getting hurt.

Since we watched that movie, I have been looking for an old tire swing to enjoy, like I did when I was a kid.

4 comments:

  1. Great post man, keep the nice work, just shared this with my friendz Good Friday Activities for parents

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice post, i definitely enjoy this amazing site, persist in it Best Mothers Day Message 2019

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for give very good informations. Your website is goodI am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more. You, my friend, ROCK! I found just the information I already searched everywhere and just couldn Easter Morning Prayers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Within the other hand, it doesn’t matter how high quality you are along with solving the latest platform, in due course you can utilize a situation in the place you should want to do a couple help approaching; additionally influenced by your actual age moreover gym, plus the dietary of any caravan it’s really a notably difficult physical fitness. caravan touch up paint Good Friday Activities for childrens

    ReplyDelete